Created be a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, this course is designed for you if you’re divorced, planning to divorce, or simply want to empower your child to deal with the changes that impact divorced families.
After completing this 30 minute course, you will:
- 1) understand the behaviors that are most damaging to your child.
- 2) know how getting along with your ex can raise your child's self esteem.
- 3) have the tools to reduce your child’s anxiety.
- 4) have an increased appreciation of your impact as a role model.
- 5) know what to share with your child, as well as what not to share.
- 6) have tips on handling dating and re-marriage with your child.
- 7) understand whether your child is an introvert or extrovert, what that means, and how to foster your child’s inner strengths based on temperament.
- 8) be able to pinpoint the values you wish to pass on to your child.
Finally, by taking this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to foster high self esteem in your children, as well as the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re taking positive action in your child’s best interest.
If these are skills you’re already implementing, keep up the good work!